Liposuction is ideal for improving contours of the body which are out of proportion with the overall form by removing excess fat deposits. After efforts to tone through exercise and slim down through a healthy diet, sometimes a fat deposit remains stubbornly in place despite overall weight loss. Dr. Lee B. Daniel expertly sculpts away unwanted fat, enhancing your ideal shape.
Common Areas for Liposuction
- Ankles and calves
- Neck, cheeks and chin
- Inner knee
- Thighs, hips and buttocks
- Waist and abdomen
- Back and chest area
- Upper arms
Liposuction is a relatively simple procedure; fat is removed using one of three methods:
- Fat is liquefied through ultrasonic energy applied to the specified area of treatment and is then removed with suction.
- Prior to removing fat, a solution of saline and adrenalin is injected, saturating the fat deposit.
- Traditional liposuction involves the insertion of a suction device into the subcutaneous fat (underneath the skin) unaccompanied by primary chemical or ultrasonic measures.
- Liposuction may be combined with abdominoplasty as part of a mommy makeover.
Following the procedure, the treated area will experience bruising and mild swelling. Results are noticeable in as soon as 2-4 weeks with the final appearance present in 2-6 months.
Learn More About Liposuction in Eugene, Oregon
If you're considering liposuction in Eugene, Oregon, send us an email or call us at 541-687-8900. Dr. Lee B. Daniel can answer your questions and provide the best care possible. We regularly consult with liposuction patients who travel from nearby cities such as Springfield, Corvallis, and Portland.