(Last updated: May 6th, 2020)
Greetings to my Live Beautiful Family,
This is Dr. Daniel. I am excited to announce that my practice will be opening soon! I am eager to have you in and see your smiling faces (under masks of course)!
My staff and I are confident that re-opening is the safe and right decision. We are beginning with BOTOX patients and will gradually re-integrate filler, spa and surgical appointments.
Our number one priority is your safety. For our established patients, I know many of you are eager to get back into the office. For our new patients, we look forward to welcoming you into our doors. For all of our patients, I hope you feel comfortable and safe in our hands.
Thank you for your patience. Please check back here on our website as we continue to update information and expand our in office appointments.
NEW IN-OFFICE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
At Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, my team and I have been monitoring the COVID-19 quarantine and remaining vigilant, as it has been a rapidly evolving situation. Our new in-office protocols and procedures outlined below, are based on CDC infection control guidelines, ASAPS guidelines (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), and resources from expert consultants. Please familiarize yourself with these prior to your next in office appointment.
Even with new safety measures, there are still risks involved. Because of this, we ask our patients that are at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 to consider delaying their desired procedure. Please refer to these guidelines outlined by the CDC, to determine if you are at a higher risk. We still encourage online consultations, so please do not hesitate to schedule one if you do not feel comfortable coming into our physical office.
I want to express my deep gratitude to each and every one of you. I am eager to return to work, and enthusiastic to have patients brightening up the practice once again. Each of you enable us to do what we love every day! Thank you!
Dr. Daniel & Team
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The Spa Side & The Guy Side
On the day prior to your appointment, you will receive a confirmation call from our office. During that time please:
• Plan to answer our series of COVID-19 pre-screening questions.
• Note that if any of your responses to the screening questions are a yes, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
Only patients with scheduled appointments and face masks, will be permitted entry into the practice. Please plan to:
• Enter the office alone. If a friend or a loved one drove with you, they will need to remain in your car or in the parking lot.
• Bring your own face mask.
Once you arrive at our practice, do not come directly into the practice until instructed. Please stay in your car and plan to:
• Call us to check-in at 541-687-8900, as soon as you’ve parked.
• Meet one of our providers at the door once instructed.
• Have your temperature taken at the door by one of our providers. (Please note if your temperature is above 100.4°, we will need to reschedule your appointment).
After you’ve called to check-in and had your temperature taken at the door, please plan to:
• Refrain from touching anything.
• Be lead directly to a sanitized treatment room by our provider where you will undergo your consult or procedure.
• Complete any necessary paperwork in the treatment room.
Once your treatment has been completed, your provider will inform you of your bill. Please plan:
• For your card on file to be charged or
• To pay over the phone. Prior to your departure, our front desk will call you to collect your card details over the phone.
• Leave your cash at home. At this time, we are not processing cash transactions.
Our online consultations are now available for existing and new patients interested in injectable and cosmetic treatments. If your preference is to meet virtually rather, come into the physical office, we’ve made it easier than ever to schedule online. To learn more about what to expect at your next appointment or for any other questions, please contact us online or call us at 541-687-8900.